Thinking about switching your accounts over to a financial institution that cares about you, and your financial needs? Well, you’re looking in the right place! At members first we strive to give superior service and superior products to our members. You can switch all of your accounts over in five easy steps.
- Open your Checking and Savings Accounts at Members First.
- Stop using your old accounts and let everything clear.
- Change your Direct Deposits over to your Members First account(s).
- Change your automatic payments/debits over to your Members First Account(s).
- Close your old accounts & welcome to Members First!
To assist you in switching your accounts over to Members First, we have forms that will make it easier. Below are the different forms you may need to complete your transition.
If you have several ACH debits & credits or Direct Deposits, you will need to fill out a separate form for each one.
Auto Payment or Withdrawal Change
To change Social Security deposits, visit: the Social Security website.
Or call the Social Security Administration at: 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)