12/07/2022: Skip your payment for extra holiday cash
Need extra cash this month? You can skip your payment once a year so you can help make this holiday season just a little bit brighter. Qualified loans include credit cards, vehicle loans, personal loans, share secured loans, and other secured loans.*
Skip Your Payment
*A $25 per loan Skip Payment fee applies. Members First Credit Union reserves the right to deny this offer for any reason. Offer subject to cancellation. By participating in Members First Credit Union’s Skip-A-Payment program, you request that Members First Credit Union defer your loan payments as indicated. You agree and understand that;
- FINANCE CHARGES will continue to accrue at the rate provided in your original loan agreement during and after that time;
- Deferring your payment will result in you having to pay higher total FINANCE CHARGES than if you make your payment as originally scheduled;
- The payment deferral will extend the terms of your loans(s) and you will have to make extra payment(s) after your loans(s) would otherwise be paid off;
- You will be required to resume your payments the following month;
- If you carry disability or life insurance on the loan, these charges will continue to accrue;
- If you elected Gap or Warranty coverage, the coverage will not be extended beyond the original maturity date.
Your loans must be current (within the 10 day grace period) to accept this offer.