Manage your money anytime from a web browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Check your account balances, history, and pending transactions
- Transfer money to your accounts and other credit union members
- External Account Transfers
- View your electronic statements, receipts, and tax documents
- Manage your Debit and Credit Card Status
- Setup eAlerts by browser only for text and email
- Receive and pay your bills electronically with Bill Pay and eBill (Watch the Demo to learn more)*
- Send a Secure Message for account questions
*If you sign up for Online banking you will automatically be signed up for e-statements. They are a combined product.Sign up for Online Banking with eStatements Here
Download our app from the App Store or Google Play to give you even more money management tools.
- Do everything you can do from Online Banking above, plus:
- Deposit a check from your smartphone or tablet
- Create app notifications for savings, checking and loan events
- Locate the nearest Members First or Allpoint ATM
Audio Teller – (361) 991-8357
Your 24/7 phone teller is ready whenever you need.
- Call anytime to access our Audio Teller Service.
- Check your current balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- List your loans and make a payment
- Calculate a loan payment
Deposit your check without leaving your house.
- Available inside the iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Endorse the back of your check as follows:
- Payee(s) Signature
- For Mobile Deposit Only
- Account Number
- Take a Picture of the front and back of the check.
- Once our staff reviews your deposit, we will notify you at the email address on file.
- Keep your check at least 60 days after your deposit confirmation before shredding it.
Receive your statements, notices, and receipts electronically.
- Never wait for paper statements or notices again and help eliminate your stacks of receipts.
- View your statements and documents from Online Banking and the Mobile App.
- View the following documents (as available):
- Account Statements
- Credit Card Statements
- Transaction Receipts
- Tax Forms including 1098, 1099-INT, and 5498.
*Bill Pay with eBill is free for 90 days, then $4.95 thereafter.
Click Here to view the billing rights for your statements.
Click Here to view Online Security – How We Protect Your Account